A lot going on but not much to write about

Apologies for the radio silence of late. It just seems to be the case that there's not been a lot going on that I could blog about.

That's not to say that nothing is going on. That would be far from the truth. The last few weeks have seen the launch of a number of books along with alerts about books to come in the next few months.

Of the latter, this seems the most interesting to me. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, new Sims brings to the ACD biography landscape. I speak from experience when I say it is hard to find new things. That said, his book has garnered some positive comments from the likes of Leslie Klinger so there has to be something good in there.

Link to Amazon UK

Aside from books all the buzz is about Sherlock series IV and the rumours surrounding the various trailers. The latest, with its "I love you" remark being the one that has got the fandom in a tiz.






Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here

UK US

Comments

Popular Posts