Interview invitation

For some time I've been offering to host guest posts on this blog but the offer has not been taken up as often as I would like.

There could be any number of reasons for this but one could be that it is not necessarily all that easy to think of a post to write.

Therefore I have come up with another option. I have drafted a five question interview template. Send your answers to my blog address (doyleockian@gmail.com) and I shall post them on my blog.

Here are the questions:


  1. What got you interested in Sherlock Holmes and when?
  2. Did you get encouragement from friends and family? Did anyone question your interest?
  3. Who is your favourite screen Holmes and why?
  4. When did you first decide to write a book in the field and why?
  5. How do you find the Sherlock Holmes community, any really positive or negative experiences?

Question four is aimed at those who've written books in the field. However, if you've written an article in a society journal or decided to host a blog etc. then please substitute the work 'book' for 'blog' or 'article' and answer the question anyway. Otherwise feel free to skip it.

I really hope people will take part. Be sure to send me your full name and other contact details so I can help people navigate to you (if you wish).


Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here

Comments

Popular Posts