Haslemere Festival 2012 - Latest

As far as I know I shall still be giving a small introductory talk at Haslemere Hall in May/June 2012 as part of the Haslemere Festival. Unless there are changes, this talk will be delivered before a screening of the Hammer version of The Hound of the Baskervilles.

I have, this morning, penned the outline of my talk and it is shaping up to educational and hopefully entertaining.

I shall, assuming all proceeds as planned, see if my introduction can be recorded for use as a podcast.

More about the venue can be read here.

I shall make time at the end of the event to speak to people and also sign any books that people have bought in advance of the event. Books will not be on sale at the event itself unless there is demand for it. If you wish to buy books at the event itself you need to let the organisers know.



Comments

Popular Posts