IHOSE #273 - featuring yours truly

To many of you, the podcast I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere (IHOSE) is an institution. I had long hoped to get on. Finally, it happened on September 30th 2023.


I was invited on to talk about all my books, but with an emphasis on my second book, Close to Holmes. To do a podcast today on a book I wrote almost fourteen years ago was nice and strange at the same time. I welcomed the opportunity to potentially bring all my books to a new audience.

Scott and Burt were courteous hosts, giving me a useful pep talk before recording began. We also had a nice chat after the recording ended. I cannot help but feel that some of what we discussed would have been good to have in the episode. Perhaps I will do a blog post on that to fill you all in at some point.

The link to the episode is below - enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts