An artist and a rare one.




It's not often that I write a post purely to big someone up but, in this case, I feel it is necessary. 

By sheer luck (or more specifically a random Facebook friend suggestion) I have made the acquaintance of an artist who goes by the name Macha Feret Adler.

Her art is wonderful and she does a good line in Sherlockian art. For examples I give the three below which I have purchased over the last few months. As you can see, her range goes from a little dark to quite light.


She is willing to discuss commissions and I have recently commissioned three original drawings from her. The prices are not unreasonable for original art. I would argue that they are very good value indeed.

So if you are in need of a book illustration or something to hang on your wall, you could do worse than to make contact with her.











Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

Popular Posts