It's been an age so....

For one reason or another, I've not written much on this blog since 2018.


Some of the reasons for this will be known to regular readers. The main one has been a lack of ideas worth blogging about and I'm fairly sure this isn't a good enough one but I thought I'd put it down.

One of the consequences of good friend Corona is an increase in online ordering. So my book buying has got out of control. Needless to say, all have been Sherlockian, Doylean or had links to Victorian crime/people.

So these are at the top of my to read pile.

The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper
Something of Themselves: Kipling, Kingsley, Conan Doyle and the Anglo-Boer War
The Worst Man in London - A Facsimile of the Original Manuscript of “Charles Augustus Milverton”
Oscar: A Life

What's on your list?

Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

Popular Posts