What is your best source of Sherlockian / Doylean reference material?

As my more regular readers will know, I have written some books and articles in addition to this blog. To be able to do so with any reliability and accuracy I needed good sources of reference material.

Croydon Local Studies


The internet is a good starting place for research but cannot be depended upon. I found it more useful as a source of leads to follow up through more conventional sources. During the years I made use of Croydon Local Studies library, The British Library and The Richard Lancelyn Green resources at Portsmouth.
Reading room at the British Library

What are your best sources of Sherlockian research material?

Portsmouth Library


Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

  1. My library, then the Sherlock Holmes Collections at the University of Minnesota Library.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts