Coming soon (I hope)...

Some of you may have noticed me referring to a Doylean commission on social media over the last few weeks.

I think it's time to let you all know what it is.

I was approached to write a small piece for the website of the Conan Doyle Estate (https://conandoyleestate.com/). I am by no means the only contributor and I don't know who any of the others are. All I do know is that each person will be writing about a Doylean character - so this is not limited to the world of Sherlock Holmes.

In my case the requirement is something slightly different. I was asked to write a piece about Victorian London. I have, in the past, stated that I regard London as a character just as much as Holmes and Watson and I was asked to write about it in that vein.

At this stage I don't know when all the articles will appear on the site but when they do they should be accessible via https://conandoyleestate.com/news/original-conan-doyle-character-material


Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

Popular Posts