Apologies for the lack of activity

Once again I find myself having to apologise for the lack of recent activity on my blog.

The excuses are the same; a lack of Sherlockian activity that has interested me and a lack of time due to the demands of the day job.

So do I have any plans? Yes I do.

November 1st sees the publication of the latest tome from Nick Utechin The Complete Paget Portfolio. Attendees to the recent From Gillette to Brett conference were, I believe, able to obtain advance copies. Us lower mortals have to wait until November 1st before we can order copies. Given the publisher's location I fully expect exorbitant shipping costs but I'll take the hit as the title interests me greatly.

You may therefore expect a review in due course.



Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

Popular Posts