Interview with the Sherlock Holmes Society of India

In a recent post I talked about how I had met Jay Ganguly of The Sherlock Holmes Society of India.

In that post (which can be found here) I mentioned that, over lunch, we discussed a few topics relating to Holmes and Conan Doyle today and ran over my answers to some other questions sent to me in advance.

Jay has now posted the interview on her blog and it can be seen here. It includes a video interview with MX Publishing boss Steve Emecz about my various books (focusing on the Conan Doyle biographies).

One inaccurate thing is stated (although it clearly wasn't intentional) and that is that the final years of ACD's life, as recounted in my book, are not often written about. In fact, as most Doyleans know, the last years of ACD's life are probably the most written about.


Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

Popular Posts