Making progress

Well I have devoted most of today to reading Christopher Sandford's book on Houdini and Conan Doyle.

I am now firmly in the part of the book that details the deterioration in the friendship between the two men.

Alas I can say no more as my review is destined for the Winter edition of the Sherlock Holmes Journal. All being well the journal will feature this review along with that I wrote for Barefoot on Baker Street. It will also feature a special supplement which will feature an article by me.



Comments

  1. Alister, I run a Houdini blog (www.wildabouthoudini.com) and recently reviewed the book there. When does the Winter SH Journal come out? I'd love to get a copy and direct my readers to it as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Winter Journal is out in December. However, as far as I know, it is only sent to subscribing members of the Sherlock Holmes Society of London.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts