SHSL Winter 2010 Journal is now out

The new journal arrived on my doormat yesterday and I seem to be all over it. Okay that's an exaggeration but I am in it three times.


My first appearance (literally) is in the section concerning the 2010 AGM at the National Liberal Club where I was part of the victorious team in our Sherlockian version of Eggheads.



The second, and saddest, appearance is my contribution to the messages relating to the passing of the Sherlockian Titan Bernard Davies. Finally my review of Graham Moore's The Sherlockian features, unsurprisingly, in the book review section.

This will probably be my last post until the New Year so I shall take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the season. I hope you continue reading my missives in 2011.

A.

Comments

Popular Posts