Winter 2015 Sherlock Holmes Journal

It's that wonderful time of the year when the Winter Sherlock Holmes Journal lands on the doormat.

Winter 2015 SHJ
I'm working my way through it now but I was very pleased to see my book No Better Place reviewed (and reviewed very positively) by David Jones. You know you're onto a winner when the opening three words of a review are "This excellent book...".

It's also quite nice to be the first review in the section.



Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here

Comments

  1. How can I obtain a copy? Am from India though friends in UK can arrange for it to be sent to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be a member of the SHSL to receive a copy. It's probably too late for you to get this now unless you can find a copy on eBay.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts