10 years an author.

In approximately one week it will be the ten year anniversary of my first book Eliminate the Impossible. I cannot believe it if I'm honest.

Like, I suspect, most first-time authors I was my own worst critic and I expected a torrent of negative criticism upon publication. If I had received it things might have been a little easier. However, for the first month I only experienced good comments. It was after that when the more critical appraisals started to appear and it was harder to take because I was no longer prepared.


But no author out there has not received negative opinions so I dusted myself down and moved onto the next book.

If memory serves, my debut book remains my second most commercially successful (my second book claims the top spot).

Regrettably I've no current projects and little time to devote to the matter. Perhaps the lightning bolt of inspiration will strike...?


Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here
UK US

Comments

Popular Posts