Conan Doyle : Plagiarism situation

Some of you will have read my post regarding the suggestion that Conan Doyle stole the idea for The Problem of Thor Bridge.


In that post (which you can read here) I  explained that the suggestion had been made by a man behind a book published by Harper Collins.

My learned colleague Mattias Boström also blogged about the subject (here) and was contacted by Harper Collins who undertook to email him with a statement within a few days. At the time of writing (to my knowledge) this has not happened and at least a week has passed.

Clearly, apologising for an unwarranted attack on the reputation of a great writer who's not in the position to fight back is not high on their list of priorities.


Written by Alistair Duncan Buy my books here

UK US

Comments

Popular Posts