I've returned to Facebook (in a small way)

Many years ago (possibly before I started this blog) I abandoned Facebook. Now I have returned.

I left because I had fallen into the trap of pretty much befriending everyone and I woke up to the fact that I had never met about 75% of the people on my friend list.

So I left.

A few years later I rejoined but only in order to start my Doyleockian Facebook page.

Now I have rejoined Facebook in the more traditional sense. I have only one criterion for Friend Requests and that is that I must have met you in person. So if you send me a Friend Request and I don't appear to respond to it it is because I've not met you (or cannot recall having met you). Please don't take offence. I will still interact with people through this blog's Facebook page and Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.


Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

  1. Glad to see you active on Facebook, Alistair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I intend to keep it firmly under control this time...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts