Stoddart Dinner - An appeal

On Saturday August 30th the Sherlock Holmes Society of London held a dinner to celebrate the 125th anniversary of a very special dinner.

I won't go into details as I have done that in other posts. What this post is for is to make an appeal to anyone who attended.
A lot more terrified than I look
We had no one taking photos on the night and I was not aware of many camera flashes (although I was rather preoccupied).

If you have any photos which you are happy for the Society to have and add to its archive please send them to me at:

aduncan.shsl@gmail.com

Please let us know if you are happy for them to be used in any write up of the event. A credit will naturally be given for any photos used.

Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

Popular Posts