Wracking my brains

I have, in the last few minutes, completed my draft report on the SHSL boat trip down the Thames which took place on Saturday May 18th.


Just before the off

It was an entertaining voyage with no twists but some turns. A fuller report will be found in The Sherlock Holmes Journal in due course.


For more information on Arthur Conan Doyle and his time at Undershaw please refer to my book, An Entirely New Country which is available through all good bookstores including Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Classic Specialities, and in all electronic formats including iTunes, Kobo, Nook and Kindle .

The Norwood Author is available from all good bookstores, in many formats worldwide including Waterstones UK, Amazon UK,  Amazon USA, Barnes and Noble, Amazon Kindle, iBooks for the iPad/iPhone, Kobo Books, Nook.

Close to Holmes is available from all good bookstores, in many formats worldwide including Amazon USABarnes and NobleAmazon UKWaterstones UKAmazon KindleKoboNook  and iBooks for the iPad/iPhone.

Eliminate the Impossible is available from all good bookstores, in many formats worldwide including Amazon USA, Barnes and Noble, Amazon UK, Waterstones UK, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Nook and iBooks for the iPad/iPhone.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed it - hope you did too! And sorry I just assumed you knew who I was when I arrived, I was dressed quite differently to how I was at the Annual Dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts