Pages

Maiwand event March 12th

I am en route home from the SHSL Battle of Maiwand evening. It was easily the best event I have thus far attended.

I was accorded a number of distinct honours too. I was asked to sit at the top table and was able to discuss my books and other Sherlockian tales with the chairman and his wife. In addition I met the vice-chairman who was responsible for reviewing my second book.

Roger Johnson was behind the second honour when he provided me with a CD containing e-versions of the first 50 years of society journals. An honour indeed.

Now home to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Is the CD of the past 50 years of the SHSL journal available commercially?

    JHW

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't believe so. Currently I possess one of about eight copies. However I think selling it commercially is the long-term idea.

    ReplyDelete