This is the worst time....

I now feel strangely powerless. I have entered that stage where control of my book is temporarily out of my hands. Copies are now with the people charged with reading it through, making suggestions, pointing out silly typos and, most importantly, writing the foreword.

You would think I would be used to this period having been through it twice before. However this part is never easy. I won't be happy until I get comments back and am able to act on them.

I sincerely hope that my quality control team (for lack of a better description) will get back to me over the next two weeks.

On other matters, I have noticed that my ruthless Internet advertising has borne fruit. Sales of my first two books have picked up over the last few days. Amazon are once again reporting low stock. I wonder if I should produce a special boxed set.

Comments

Popular Posts