Hello and welcome

I thought it was about time I set up a dedicated blog to let people know what is going on in my Sherlockian world. This keeps things nice and separate from my conventional life.

So a brief intro for those unfamiliar with my work:

I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan since 1982 but it took me until 2007 to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard) and produce a book upon the subject. This was entitled "Eliminate the Impossible" (or ETI for short) and was published in February 2008. It received much critical praise (and the odd detractor) and I was sufficiently encouraged to take the material I had cut from the final draft and turn that into a second book. This book, which was released in February 2009, was called "Close to Holmes" (or CTH) and has, so far, done even better than ETI.

I am presently working on my third book which is called "The Norwood Author". This is about the life of Sherlock Holmes's creator - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - during the four year period that he lived in the Norwood area of present-day South-East London.

I have given interviews for both radio and television on the subject of both Holmes and Conan Doyle but so far these have been for broadcast in Germany.

So there you go......more will follow later.

Comments

Popular Posts